What Gets in the Way of your changing for the better
None of these are insurmountable, but they can often cause us to put off major changes.
- To laugh is to risk appearing a fool.
- To weep is to risk appearing sentimental.
- To reach out for another is to risk involvement.
- To expose feelings is to risk rejection.
- To place your dreams before a crowd is to risk ridicule.
- To love is to risk not being loved in return.
- To go forward in the face of overwhelming odds is to risk failure
here is an extensive list, i have felt, heard and been told about by various people in and around my practice, personal and private life, so be very aware of them:
- Fear of change
- Not wanting to be uncomfortable
- Fear of uncertainty
- Being tired
- Fear of failure
- Fear of not being good enough
- Not having time
- Being busy with all kinds of things
- Waiting for something to happen
- Being overwhelmed with all that you have to do
- Not knowing how
These will all be limiting beliefs, self limiting, nobody else, just you.
All of the above, whether we like it or not are not reasons, they are excuses, and if we are honest with ourselves, we can see this plain as day, we all have these fears and excuses for not taking action. and if we think about them, they truly are all crap.
Taking self-empowerment to new heights
No matter your way of life. the background you come from or what your desires are for attainment in life, using a strategy will greatly accelerate your success.
Everyone has huge amounts of creativity, power locked inside of them and they inherently know this, can feel this, can sense it. Applying simple techniques frequently will unlock that power trapped within us.
The benefits of the discovering and mastering the process:
- An increase in the ability to focus attention, resulting in being more effective, operating “in the Zone”, being “in the Flow”;
- An increase in the ability to be in the present moment, resulting in greater clarity and greater discernment;
- An increase in self-awareness, resulting in the ability to be more deliberate;
- An increase in the skills and ability to manage the mind and emotions;
- An increase in the ability to become aware of stress, and release it.
- Quickly and effectively learn how to meditate. If you already meditate, learn how to “super-charge” your meditation ability for greater well-being and more peace of mind.
- An increase in the ability to discover unconscious sabotage patterns, and to release them.
- An increase in the ability to manage one’s belief system, resulting in greater success and fulfillment in any chosen area of life.
- An increase in life force, vigor, energy (chi, prana) resulting in more youthful vitality and creative energy.
- Greater mental clarity, resulting in an increased ability to learn and more effectively apply knowledge (increased intelligence).
- Increased ability to release the stresses that cause pain and disease, resulting in better health.
An increase in the ability to become more fully self-expressed, resulting in more authentic and empowering relationships.
- A greater ability to succeed in business, art, or any chosen undertaking.